Ice Rink Ticket Prices from just £5
Off Peak: any ticket (adults, children, and concessions) just £5
Peak: Adults: £12.50 | Student, Children 15 & Under, OAP, Jobseeker’s Concession: £9.50 | Children 12 & Under: £7.50 | Family Ticket (2 adults, 2 children aged under 15 OR 1 adult, 3 children): £35
If you wish to pre-book your tickets, please use the BUY NOW button. From 18 November, LDO will be running a special promotion where guests spending £50+ at LDO, will be able to get two FREE skating tickets. This cannot be pre-booked. See Box Office for details.
Peak & Off Peak
Off peak times are Monday-Thursday 11am-2pm until 8 December 2016. All other times are peak.
Ice Rink Opening Hours
18 November 2016 – 2 January 2017
Monday – Sunday: 11am – 8pm (last skate) – close 9pm*
Christmas Day – CLOSED
*Christmas Eve / Boxing Day / New Year’s Eve / New Year’s Day – close 6pm
The Box Office is situated next to the ice rink on Wembley Park Boulevard. Its opening hours are:
Monday – Sunday: 10:30am – 9pm
- Sessions start at every hour on the hour, subject to weather and ice conditions
- Skate sessions last 45 minutes from the time shown on your ticket
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your skate session to ensure you have time to pick up your skates before your session
- Skate hire is included in your ticket price, but feel free to bring your own if you prefer
- Spectators are able to watch for FREE!
- Food & drinks are available at LDO just yards away
Lockers & Skate Aids
- Lockers are available for just £2 per locker (non refundable) in which you can safely store your personal belongings. NB 1 x £2 coin is required for these automated lockers
- Penguin skate aids are available to hire from the skate exchange for £5 per person per session on a first come first served basis (cash only). Skating aids cannot be pre-booked
- There are a limited number of double sided skates available that attach directly to your shoes. Please ask at the skate exchange for further information. There are subject to availability and available on a first come first served basis